EXHIBITOR HOUSING POLICY
Overbooking of exhibitor rooms in the past has caused hotels to
prematurely sell out of rooms and displace attendees. In addition, the
increased number of last-minute cancellations can cause financial
penalties to the organizers. Therefore, the 340B Coalition has
established the following housing policies for exhibitors:
The 340B Coalition will be using Orchid.Events as our official
housing company. All hotel reservations must be booked using our
official housing company.
Hotel rooms are for qualified exhibitors only. Qualified exhibitors
must have submitted a contract for exhibit space prior to receiving an official hotel confirmation with the room reservation link.
- Place holder reservations under one person's name will not be
accepted. All reservations must have a unique name assigned to each
room. Reservations for guests that are not registered attendees of the conference will be cancelled and arrangements will need to be made outside of the conference hotel block(s).
- Each room reservation must have a valid credit card guarantee. If an exhibitor chooses to provide a corporate card, all reservations may be billed one night’s room and tax deposit per room to that card no more than 30 days prior to arrival; once reservations have been transferred from Orchid.Events to the hotels, the card may be charged the full amount unless the exhibitor chooses to contact the hotels after the transfer date to request separate payments (individual cards must be provided at the time of the request). Additional information will be provided on the Orchid.Events hotel reservation acknowledgement.
- IMPORTANT DEADLINES:
- December 9, 2019 - A complete and final rooming list with names of registered conference attendees and guarantee for each reservation must be submitted for all blocks held. Any rooms not reserved or assigned to an attendee with a valid conference registration will be released. Requests for additional rooms will be based on availability.
- December 16, 2019 - NEW CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations after this date will be charged the full amount (room rate plus tax) per reservation for the entire duration of the stay.
- Questions? Contact Orchid.Events: