IMPORTANT ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
We are excited to see you at the 340B Coalition Winter Conference! We wanted to remind attendees about the entry requirements and other health and safety protocols put in place by the State of California. As a reminder, all attendees and exhibitors must provide proof of vaccination OR present a negative COVID-19 test result taken within one day of the event if it's a rapid antigen test or within two days for a PCR test AND show a matching valid photo ID before receiving their name badge. Self-attestation to verify vaccination status or negative test results will not be accepted.
How to Provide Proof of Vaccination for Entry
The 340B Coalition will be using Health Pass by CLEAR to provide proof of vaccination. Health Pass by CLEAR provides a secure, digital proof of COVID-related health insights via the free CLEAR mobile app. Complete your health screening with Health Pass by CLEAR ahead of time for expedited check-in and entry!
- Download and enroll here: Apple | Android
- Use code EFATTENDEE48 to connect your Health Pass to the 340B Coalition Winter Conference
- Need help? View the Health Pass by CLEAR page on our website for more information on how to enroll or call 855-CLEAR-ME or tap “Get in Touch” in the app for assistance or view the Clear Health Pass FAQs
In addition to Health Pass, we will also accept a vaccination card (which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided, and date last dose administered) OR a printed copy of a photo of a vaccination card OR a photo of the attendee's vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device OR documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider.
- Full vaccination is defined as completion of the two-dose regimen of Pfizer, Moderna, or AstraZeneca vaccines or one dose of Johnson & Johnson administered two weeks or more in advance of the event, i.e. by January 16, 2022.
For the most efficient entry possible, every vaccinated attendee should enroll with CLEAR before the event to complete their COVID-19 pre-screening. Once your vaccination record has been uploaded to the platform, it can typically take up to 30 minutes for your status to be verified. We encourage all attendees to complete this process at least 24 hours before the event.
How to Provide a Negative COVID Test Result for Entry
To provide a negative COVID test result for entry, attendees and exhibitors must present paper or digital copy of negative COVID-19 test along with a matching photo ID. The Health Pass by CLEAR app cannot be used to provide proof of negative COVID test.
- The following are acceptable as proof of a negative COVID-19 test result: printed document (from the test provider or laboratory) OR an email or text message displayed on a phone or electronic device from the test provider or laboratory. The information provided should include name of person tested and date of negative test result.
- Test needs to be taken within one day of the first day of arrival at the event if it's a rapid antigen test or within two days for a PCR test (i.e, if your first day is on Monday, you need to have taken a rapid antigen test on Sunday or a PCR test on Saturday and results must be received by the time you arrive at the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina on Monday).
- You will only need to show proof of the negative test upon arrival at registration and it will satisfy this requirement for the length of the meeting.
Guidance for the Use of Masks
All attendees must follow the CDPH Guidance for the Use of Face Coverings, which requires the use of masks at all public indoor venues, regardless of vaccination status. We ask all attendees to please keep your mask on unless actively eating or drinking. Where possible, the 340B Coalition has moved food and beverage functions to outdoor venues. Please bring a light jacket in case you get cold.
The health and safety of our attendees, exhibitors, vendors, and staff is of upmost importance. If you are feeling ill before or at the event, please do not attend.
If you have any questions regarding these health and safety protocols, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
We look forward to greeting you in San Diego so we can renew our connections and plan together for the 340B opportunities and challenges we will face in 2022.