Below you will find helpful attendee information. More information will be added as we get closer to the event, please check back.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Presentations are available via this website and through our conference mobile app, which is available free to all registered attendees (search for 340B in your app store). Attendees can download/view and/or print the presentations for the sessions they plan to attend. We encourage you to view presentations through the app. Note: Not all sessions on the agenda are listed on the website, only the sessions using PowerPoint presentations are included. If a speaker is not listed, they either didn't use a PowerPoint presentation, asked us not to distribute it, or it is not yet final.
Conference Mobile App Sponsored by Morris & Dickson & Co., LLC
The free mobile app is now ready for download. During the download, you will need to enter the Winter Conference event code that we sent you via email. Please note the event code is case sensitive. If you already have the app installed, don’t forget to update it to use all of the latest features. We highly suggest you download the app before you arrive on-site.
Click on the link in the email you received from firstname.lastname@example.org or search for "340B" in your app store for Apple and Android users. Once the app is downloaded, click on the 2018 340B Coalition Winter Conference event and enter the Event Code contained in the email.
Step 2: Verify Your Account/Login
Go back to the app email and click on the Verify button to authenticate your account and login. If you didn’t receive the email, please click the three bars in the upper left corner of the screen, then follow the prompts, starting with your name. The system will send you an email containing your verification code. Simply enter that code in the app and tap verify and you will be logged into the app. Click here to see a video demonstration of login. By logging in you’ll get access to the app’s features including viewing the attendees list, messaging your peers and exporting your schedule. If you choose not to log in, you’ll still be able to use much of the app information like accessing the agenda, presentations, and other event information. Please note: attendees registered for a pre-conference workshop must login to view these presentations in the app.
Don't have an Apple or Android device? Access the online version here.
Please be sure to check the mobile app for the most up to date version of the agenda as small changes, such as additional speakers, may not be reflected in the printed agenda in the program book.
Want to get the most out of your 340B Coalition Conference experience? Don't miss the conference primer from 5:30 - 6:00 pm on Wednesday evening in the Garden Room. Attendees will hear what is new at the conference, receive a hands-on tutorial of the conference app, and leave this short program with a better understanding of everything the conference has to offer. Whether this is your first or fifteenth Coalition Conference, everyone can benefit from the conference tips in this session.
Several exhibitors will be giving 1-hour demonstrations on a topic of their choice to any interested conference attendee. These sessions will take place during meals or other breaks. Please note that other vendors are prohibited from attending these sessions. View the agenda for full descriptions of each vendor demo.
- Wednesday, February 21, 2:45 pm - 3:45 pm – Vendor Demo: Macro Helix (Location: Garden Room)
- Thursday, February 22, 9:45 am - 10:45 am – Vendor Demo: Wellpartner (Location: Garden Room)
- Thursday, February 22, 2:45 pm - 3:45 pm – Vendor Demo: Macro Helix (Location: Garden Room)
- Friday, February 23, 8:00 am - 9:00 am – Vendor Demo: RCTECH Solutions (Location: Garden Room)
Due to overwhelming demand, we expect a very full house at this year’s conference. To accommodate all of our attendees, we will be running an overflow room for all of the plenary sessions on Thursday and Friday. The plenary sessions will take place in the Ballroom. The capacity of this room is about 1000 and there are over 1,550 people pre-registered for the event. The designated overflow room will be the Crown Room. We encourage you to arrive early to ensure you have the best seat in the house! Please be sure to sit in every chair so we can accommodate as many as possible in the Ballroom.
You can still sign up for a pre-conference workshop. Options include: Career Development Workshops; 340B: The Essentials or Audit Findings Update and Improving Compliance. See the agenda for details. If you want to add a workshop to an existing registration, contact email@example.com. Please note there is an additional cost to attend the workshops.
A maximum of 12.5 ACPE contact hours are available for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians. In order to receive credits, please complete the CE Declaration/Evaluation form online by 11:59 pm ET on 3/23/2018. Instructions will be emailed after the event. The portal will be active from 2/23/2018 to 3/23/2018. ProCE is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Join us on Friday morning from 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM for our Annual Charity Fun Run & Walk. This two mile roundtrip fun run/walk is designed for all fitness levels. All proceeds will be donated to Direct Relief, a nonprofit that since 1948 has improved the health and lives of people affected by poverty or emergency situations by mobilizing and providing essential medical resources needed for their care. Direct Relief also runs the largest charitable medicine program in the United States, with nearly $760 million in medicines and supplies provided to community clinics and health centers throughout the country. Direct Relief played a key role in providing relief to victims of hurricanes Harvey and Maria, and continues to aid victims of the wildfires and floods in Southern California. If you have not yet registered for the walk, you can still do so on-site or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you to our generous sponsors. To learn more about the run/walk, Direct Relief and to make a donation, click here.
We highly recommend you utilize an airport shuttle/taxi/Uber/Lyft or other public transportation to get to the event. For more information regarding how to get to the meeting, please visit the parking and ground transportation page.
The 340B Coalition has established discounted rates from SuperShuttle for airport transfers via shared van or through their car service, ExecuCar.
|Airport||Shared Ride Discount||ExecuCar Discount|
$2.00 off one way
$4.00 off round trip
5% off one way
10% off roundtrip
To Book a Reservation:
To make your reservation, either call SuperShuttle's reservation agents at 1 800-BLUE-VAN (258-3826) and mention our Group Code HC3YA or click on one of the logos to the right or the reservations link below to make your reservation via our special SuperShuttle reservations page. The group code will be filled in for you automatically.
NOTE: There is a $3.00 reservation booking fee if the guest calls directly into reservations at 1-800-258-3826 or if they do a walk-up without a reservation at the airport. There is no booking fee when making reservations online or through our new mobile app. We recommend all attendees download the new app and place this discount code in their personal information along with any airline rewards. Other features for the SuperShuttle mobile app are:
- Manage Your Trip
- Locate Your Ride (you can watch where the vehicle is located)
- Mobile Self Check In (receive text when you land)
- Add & Save Airline Rewards
- Ride Now feature
Discount Group Code: 3JK26
Complimentary shuttle service will operate in the morning and afternoon between the Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa, Loews Coronado Bay Resort, the Hilton San Diego Bayfront, Manchester Grand Hyatt, Embassy Suites San Diego Bay Downtown and the Hotel del Coronado. An exact schedule showing pickup/drop off times and locations can be found below.
Note: The Glorietta Bay Inn is across the street from the Hotel del Coronado so there is no shuttle bus service.
Pick-up and Drop-off Locations for the Loews Coronado Bay Resort:
- Front entrance of hotel on Coronado Bay Road
Pick-up and Drop-off Location for the Coronado Island Marriott:
- Front entrance of hotel in circle
Pick-up and Drop-off Location for the Hilton San Diego Bayfront:
- Lower level (Gulf Street) entrance
Pick-up and Drop-off Location for Manchester Grand Hyatt and Embassy Suites San Diego Bay:
- Front entrance of the Manchester Grand Hyatt on 1 Market Place
Frequency: Every 15-20 Minutes
(Exact times subject to change)
8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
6:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Morning: Last shuttle departs from hotels 15-20 minutes prior to end times with no return service to the hotels until the evening.
Evening: Last shuttles depart from the Hotel del Coronado 15-20 minutes prior to end times with no return service to the Hotel del Coronado.
Schedule may vary due to traffic and weather conditions, so please allow for extra time in your planning.
Sponsored by Pharmaceutical Strategies Group
Wednesday, February 21 at 1:30 pm to Friday, February 23 at 11:00 am
Two randomly chosen winners will receive Ring Video Doorbells.
Prize Drawing: Friday, February 23 at 12:15 pm in the Ballroom. Winners will be announced at the final session and on Twitter.
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?
- Tweet using #340bconf and #340bshare when participating in the list of eligible activities.
- Each participant can earn a maximum of 6 entries. Participants that complete all 6 activities before 11:00 am on Friday, February 23, will have more chances to win. All tweets must include the hashtags above.
Each participant will receive one entry for completing each of the following:
- Support victims of the wildfires and floods by donating to Direct Relief, our community partner. Post a screenshot of your donation confirmation.
- Tweet a question from one of the Passport Scavenger Hunt sponsors and include their handle.
- Share a key takeaway from What to Expect in Year Two of the Trump Era on Thursday, February 22 at 9:00 am.
- Share a key take-away from Donald Jones’s keynote presentation on Thursday, February 22 at 10:45 am.
- Attend the Evening Reception on Thursday, February 22 from 5:15 pm – 6:30 pm and post a photo of one of the sponsors.
- Register to participate in the Fun Run/Walk and post a selfie wearing your shirt before, during, or after on Friday, February 23.
Eligible participants include registered conference attendees. Only one prize per participant and winners do not need to be present to win. Exhibitors, sponsors, host organizations, and vendor employees/staff may participate, but are not eligible to win a prize.
Tweet @340BCoalition or visit the Technology Desk, located across from the Coalition Conference Registration area
Color-coded name badges are required to attend all events. Some sessions/breakouts are limited to the respective covered entity, industry or pharmacy/pharmacy service groups, and those are noted in the conference agenda. If you have any questions, please contact Matt Dorocak at email@example.com or 202-536-2286 or visit the conference registration/help desk on-site.
**Note: You must have a badge to enter educational sessions, the Exhibit Hall, and all meal functions so please be sure to always have your badge with you.
Use the following color codes to help you network at the event.
Community Health Centers
Family Planning Clinics
Hemophilia Treatment Centers
HIV/AIDS Clinics, Service Providers
Pharmacy Benefits Manager/Administrator
Pharmacy Related Firms & Other Businesses
State or Local Government
The registration area and conference help desk will be located in Crystal/Continental Rooms. We will be using a kiosk style check-in during registration to print name badges for pre-registered attendees. Simply enter your name at the kiosk to print your badge.
If you have a balance due, need to make any changes to your registration, or are registering on-site, please skip the pre-registered kiosks line and visit us at the on-site registration desk so we can assist you.
Location: Cyrstal/Continental Rooms
Wednesday, February 21: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday, February 22: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday, February 23: 7:00 am – 12:30 pm
**Note: Each attendee will be given one conference program book, so be sure to clearly label your copy with your name. Quantities are extremely limited. There will be a $50 fee for replacement copies, if any are available.
The 340B Coalition would like to thank our exhibitors and sponsors for their generous support! Don't forget to visit them at their booths during the event to learn more about how they can help you. We also encourage you to use the mobile app to help you target your visits by sorting exhibitors by functions to find the companies offering the services you need.
Wednesday, February 21:
- 2:45 pm – 3:45 pm – Networking & Refreshment Break (Pre-Conference Workshop Attendees Only)
- 5:15 pm – 6:00 pm – Exhibitor Forum, Networking Opportunity
Thursday, February 22:
- 7:00 am – 8:00 am – Continental Breakfast - Networking
- 9:45 am – 10:45 am – Exhibitor Forum, Refreshment Break & Networking Opportunity
- 2:45 pm – 3:45 pm – Exhibitor Forum, Refreshment Break & Networking Opportunity
- 5:15 pm – 6:30 pm – Evening Reception
Friday, February 23:
- 8:00 am – 9:00 am - Continental Breakfast - Networking
- 10:15 am – 11:00 am – Exhibitor Forum, Refreshment Break & Networking Opportunity
The 340B Coalition is pleased to offer a guest pass designed to provide attendees’ guests access to the Thursday evening networking reception and other meal functions at the event.
- A Guest Pass can only be purchased at ON-SITE registration for $125.00 by an individual who is registered as a FULL CONFERENCE attendee.
- Guest Passes do not include conference materials nor do they provide access to educational sessions.
- Guest Passes are not available to exhibitor registrants or exhibitor attendee registrants for access to the exhibit hall.
- Identification will be required.
- Maximum one guest per FULL CONFERENCE attendee.
- Attendees and guests must wear their name badge at all event functions.
When: Wednesday February 21 at 2:45 pm to Friday, February 23 at 11:00 am
Prizes: Randomly chosen winners will receive one of the following:
Level 1: 2018 340B Coalition Summer Conference Registration + Roundtrip Airfare
- (1) Sponsored by CaptureRx
Level 2: Apple Watch + Stainless Steel Case and Sport Band
- (1) Sponsored by S/T Health Group
Level 3: FitBit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch
- (1) Sponsored by 340Basics
- Level 4: Amazon Echo Dot
- Level 5: $50 Amazon Gift Cards
- Level 6: $25 Starbucks Gift Cards
Prize Drawing: Friday, February 23 at 12:15 pm in the Ballroom.
What Do I have To Do?
- Use the exhibit floor map to find participating sponsors and answer their questions correctly to receive a stamp in your passport booklet
- Participants must find and receive a stamp from each sponsor in order to receive one raffle ticket
- Completed booklets must be brought to on-site registration to receive the final stamp of completion and a raffle ticket. Completed booklets can be brought in for inspection at any time up until 11:00 am on Friday, February 23.
Visit the On-site Registration Desk or ask any available 340B Coalition staff member.
Rules & Regulations: Participating sponsors may give out only one stamp per attendee passport. Eligible participants include registered conference attendees. Only one prize per participant and attendees must be present to win. Exhibitors, sponsors, host organizations, and vendor employees/staff may participate, but are not eligible to win a prize.
The 340B Coalition would like to recognize the following companies and organizations for their generous sponsorship of the 2018 340B Coalition Winter Conference.
American Health Care
ATRIA 340B by Hudson Headwaters
Avella Specialty Pharmacy
Morris & Dickson Co., LLC
Pharmacy Healthcare Solutions
Pharmaceutical Strategies Group
R&S Northeast LLC
Sentry Data Systems
S/T Health Group