Save the date!
We are pleased to announce the 13th Annual 340B Coalition Winter Conference. The conference is designed for health care providers, the pharmaceutical industry, pharmacies, pharmacy service companies, government agencies, and other entities concerned about providing quality pharmaceutical care to low income and vulnerable populations while ensuring compliance with drug pricing laws.
Mark your calendars now and join us in February to get all the latest information on developments in the 340B program.
An agenda and more information, including how to register, will be available shortly, please check back.
We look forward to seeing you in February!
Who Should Attend
- Pharmacists and clinic directors at institutions providing care to low-income and uninsured populations
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers, distributors, and group purchasing organizations
- Pharmacy service companies and information technology firms
- Retail, chain, specialty pharmacies, and other businesses that contract with 340B entities
- State Medicaid pharmacy directors and drug assistance program managers
- Pharmacy benefit managers/administrators, and other health plans
- Consultants, attorneys, and other compliance experts
- Federal, state, and local policy makers and government relations directors
- AIDS drug assistance program officials and AIDS service organizations
- Other providers of health care for the uninsured and vulnerable populations
Continuing Education Credits for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians Available!
Don't miss out! This is a great chance for all pharmacy service companies, pharmaceutical manufacturers, health insurance plans, IT companies, wholesalers, GPOs, and law/consulting firms to promote your company's services and products in an intimate and relaxed setting. Hundreds of pharmacists and other clinicians, hospital and health center executives, federal, state and local government officials, GPO's, wholesalers, drug company decision makers and other leading health care professionals will be attending this conference. The exhibit area is designed to ensure a high level of traffic that will enable your company to maximize its marketing investment. There are many exciting exhibition options as well as opportunities to promote your services on our website. More information on becoming an exhibitor will be available at the end of October, but in the meantime, please contact Fred Moxley at (202) 552-5854 or Lee-Anne Gabrielli at (202) 552-5856 if you have any questions.
21st Annual 340B Coalition Conference
The 21st Annual 340B Coalition Conference will be held at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, DC on July 10-12, 2017.
Please check www.340bsummerconference.org for more information or sign up for our conference notification list below to be notified about all 340B Coalition conferences.
If you would like to be notified of future conferences on the 340B program, please create an account to be added to our mailing list. Please note that previous attendees at events hosted by The 340B Coalition or 340B Health, 340B Health members/corporate partners, and Drug Discount Monitor subscribers do not need to sign up.