Please join us for the 13th Annual 340B Coalition Winter Conference in San Francisco, CA. Whether you are a health care provider, contract pharmacy, pharmaceutical manufacturer, 340B-oriented business, or government agency, attending the conference is the best way to stay informed about 340B.
Conference sessions will address the following topics:
- Updates from the Office of Pharmacy Affairs and Apexus on the status of the 340B program and their plans for the future
- Update from Washington, DC on key developments impacting the 340B community
- Developments at the intersection of 340B and Medicaid
- Final rule on manufacturer civil monetary penalties and calculating 340B ceiling prices
- Experiences from the field with contract pharmacy operations
- Strategies for managing hospital inventory in a compliant and efficient manner
- Opportunity for manufacturers to discuss issues with experts on the 340B program
- Breakout sessions for different stakeholder groups to discuss 340B hot topics
- Opportunities to network with your peers and other attendees
The conference will also offer the following three pre-conference workshops:
- The essentials of the 340B program for beginners and attendees seeking a 340B refresher course
- A workshop providing an update on audit findings and focusing on monitoring and strengthening compliance
- The 340B Career Development Workshop will provide practical tips on improving your written communication skills along with a panel of prominent 340B leaders.