Thank You for Attending
This event has now concluded, however you can still purchase the media package if you are interested in the content of the event.
Please join us this July for the 20th Annual 340B Coalition Summer Conference July 11-13, 2016 at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, DC. Stay tuned to www.340bsummerconference.org for more details.
See pictures from the event below.
All eyes are on 340B. From the hearing rooms of Congress to the halls of the Department of Health and Human Services, there's a pitched battle for the future of the program. Your involvement is crucial. Stay informed and educated by attending the 12th Annual 340B Coalition Winter Conference Feb. 17 – 19, 2016 in San Diego, CA.
The conference will address the many implications of the Health Resources and Services Administration’s proposed mega-guidance for stakeholders – from hospitals to health centers to manufacturers. Get the latest from key regulators and find out what we can expect during the upcoming session of Congress. Also get practical advice from experts and practitioners on the most recent trends in government audits and how to prepare for the next one.
Whether you are a health care provider, contract pharmacy, pharmaceutical manufacturer, 340B-oriented business, or government agency, attending the conference is the best way to be informed about 340B.
We look forward to seeing you in February!
- Pharmacists and clinic directors at institutions providing care to low-income and uninsured populations
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers, distributors, and group purchasing organizations
- Pharmacy service companies and information technology firms
- Retail, chain, specialty pharmacies, and other businesses that contract with 340B entities
- State Medicaid pharmacy directors and drug assistance program managers
- Pharmacy benefit managers/administrators, and other health plans
- Consultants, attorneys, and other compliance experts
- Federal, state, and local policy makers and government relations directors
- AIDS drug assistance program officials and AIDS service organizations
- Other providers of health care for the uninsured and vulnerable populations
Continuing Education Credits for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians Available!
The exhibit area is designed to ensure a high level of traffic that will enable your company to maximize its marketing investment. There are many exciting exhibiting options as well as opportunities to promote your services on our website. More information can be found on the Prospectus in the Exhibitors section. If you have any questions, or would like more information, please contact Fred Moxley at (202) 552-5854 or Lee-Anne Gabrielli at (202) 552-5856.
Can't attend the conference, but want to stay informed? The media package includes a live videocast and/or on-demand video recordings of select sessions at the event as well as online access to available presentation files. Click here for more information and to register.
20th Annual 340B Coalition Conference
The 20th Annual 340B Coalition Conference will be held at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, DC on July 11-13, 2016.
Please check www.340bsummerconference.org for more information or sign up for our conference notification list below to be notified about all 340B Coalition conferences.
If you would like to be notified of future conferences on the 340B program, please create an account to be added to our mailing list. Please note that previous attendees at events hosted by The 340B Coalition or 340B Health, 340B Health members/corporate partners, and Drug Discount Monitor subscribers do not need to sign up.