With more focus on 340B than ever before, it is important for all stakeholders to stay on top of program changes. Learn about the latest 340B regulatory, legislative, and legal developments while networking with your peers at the 11th Annual 340B Coalition Winter Conference in San Francisco.
Conference sessions will address hot topics, including HRSA audits, what the new Congress will mean for the program, and innovative ways that covered entities use their 340B savings to achieve their safety-net mission. Pre-conference workshops will offer in-depth information on 340B basics, compliance, and communications and advocacy.
Whether you are a health care provider, contract pharmacy, pharmaceutical manufacturer, 340B-oriented business, or government agency, attending the conference is the best way to be informed about 340B and help shape its future.
- Pharmacists and clinic directors at institutions providing care to low-income and uninsured populations
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers, distributors, and group purchasing organizations
- Pharmacy service companies and information technology firms
- Retail, chain, specialty pharmacies, and other businesses that contract with 340B entities
- State Medicaid pharmacy directors and drug assistance program managers
- Pharmacy benefit managers/administrators, and other health plans
- Consultants, attorneys, and other compliance experts
- Federal, state, and local policy makers and government relations directors
- AIDS drug assistance program officials and AIDS service organizations
- Other providers of health care for the uninsured and vulnerable populations
Continuing education credits will be available for healthcare executives, pharmacists, and pharmacy technicians!
19th Annual 340B Coalition Conference
The 19th Annual 340B Coalition Conference will be held at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, DC on July 13-15, 2015.
Please check www.340bconferences.org for updates on this conference or sign up for our conference notification list below to be notified when more information is available.
If you would like to be notified of future conferences on the 340B program, please create an account to be added to our mailing list. Please note that previous attendees at events hosted by The 340B Coalition or SNHPA, SNHPA members/corporate partners, and Drug Discount Monitor subscribers do not need to sign up.