Save the date!
Please join us for the 11th Annual 340B Coalition Winter Conference in San Francisco, California. Whether you are with a health care provider, pharmaceutical company, small or large pharmacy, or other 340B stakeholder, this conference is the best way to learn about important program developments and to receive practical advice on how to comply with program requirements and use 340B to improve patient care. Conference sessions will address the following topics:
- Possible changes for the 340B program in the coming year
- The makeup of the new Congress and its implications for 340B
- Updates from the Office of Pharmacy Affairs and Apexus on the status of the 340B program and their plans for the near future
- Different ways that 340B savings can be used to improve patient care
- How to identify and address 340B compliance issues
- Lessons learned from government and manufacturer audits
- Growth of specialty drugs and limited distribution networks and its impact on covered entities
- Latest developments relating to the orphan drug exclusion including PhRMA’s continued efforts to challenge HRSA policy
- Medicaid billing, reimbursement, duplicate discounts, shared savings, and managed care
- Experiences from the field with contract pharmacy operations
- Navigating registration of offsite facilities and annual recertification
- Breakout sessions for different stakeholder groups to discuss 340B
- Trends and developments in third-party billing and reimbursement
- California Medicaid’s 340B policies
- Opportunities to network with your peers and other attendees
The conference will also offer the following three pre-conference workshops:
- Making a 340B compliance plan work, with a focus on self-auditing to ensure that 340B policies and procedures are being followed
- The essentials of the 340B program for beginners and attendees seeking a 340B refresher course
- Advocating and communicating the value of 340B for covered entities and their patients
Who Should Attend
- Pharmacists and clinic directors at institutions providing care to low-income and uninsured populations
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers, distributors, and group purchasing organizations
- Pharmacy service companies and information technology firms
- Retail, chain, specialty pharmacies, and other businesses that contract with 340B entities
- State Medicaid pharmacy directors and drug assistance program managers
- Pharmacy benefit managers/administrators, and other health plans
- Consultants, attorneys, and other compliance experts
- Federal, state, and local policy makers and government relations directors
- AIDS drug assistance program officials and AIDS service organizations
- Other providers of health care for the uninsured and vulnerable populations
Continuing Education Credits for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians Available!
Don't miss out! This is a great chance for all pharmacy service companies, pharmaceutical manufacturers, health insurance plans, IT companies, wholesalers, GPOs, and law/consulting firms to promote your company's services and products in an intimate and relaxed setting. Hundreds of pharmacists and other clinicians, hospital and health center executives, federal, state and local government officials, GPO's, wholesalers, drug company decision makers and other leading health care professionals will be attending this conference. The exhibit area is designed to ensure a high level of traffic that will enable your company to maximize its marketing investment. There are many exciting exhibition options as well as opportunities to promote your services on our website. More information on becoming an exhibitor will be available shortly, please check back.
19th Annual 340B Coalition Conference
The 19th Annual 340B Coalition Conference will be held at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, DC on July 13-15, 2015.
Please check www.340bconferences.org for updates on this conference or sign up for our conference notification list below to be notified when more information is available.
If you would like to be notified of future conferences on the 340B program, please create an account to be added to our mailing list. Please note that previous attendees at events hosted by The 340B Coalition or SNHPA, SNHPA members/corporate partners, and Drug Discount Monitor subscribers do not need to sign up.